Sri Sheshadri has been teaching yoga asana since 1994. He has studied yoga asana for 13 years with Sri BNS Iyengar at the Parakala Mutt shala, but has also travelled widely in India to study yoga asana and meditation. Sri Sheshadri has taken part in many yoga competitions at the state, national and international levels.
- 1st Place - 21st State Championship, 2001, Karnataka Yoga Association, Bangalore
- 3rd Place - 19th Karnataka State Yoga Championship, 2000, Karnataka State Yoga Association, Bangalore
- 7th Place - National Himalaya Yoga Olympiad 1998, Vivekananda Kendra Yoga, Bangalore
- 2nd Place - Karnataka State Yogasana Open Championship, 2000, Sri Vasavi Yoga Kendra, Bangalore
- 1st Place - South Indian Yogasana Open Championship, 2000, Sri Vasavi Yoga Kendra, Bangalore
- 3rd Place - Himalaya Yoga Olympiad, 1998, Gulbarga University, Gulbarga
- 5th Place - 25th National Championship, 2000, Yoga Federation of India
- 3rd Place - 7th International Yoga Festival, 1999, Department of Tourism, Pondicherry
- 2nd Place - 7th Karnataka State Yoga Non-Medalist Competition, 1996, Karnataka Yoga Association, Mandya
Harish has been teaching yoga asana with sri.Sheshadri since 2004.